2016-2017 Cabinet Meeting
The 2016-2017 Cabinet meetings will be on....
- May 20, 2017 at El Dorado Springs starting at 10:00 AM
All officers; Cabinet members, Zone Chairmen, Club Presidents, Club Secretaries, and Club Membership Chairman. But any Lions in M6 are welcome to join the meeting. More information in the Document Library on the bottom of the page.
Lunch - Will be served and as cabinet members (listed above), your lunch will be provided for anyone else there will be a fee.
Come hear all the great events coming up this year as we
celebrate Lions 100 years.
Springfield Evening Lions Club
Celebrating 50 Years fo Service
Come celebrate 50 years of service with the Springfield Evening Lions Club on Saturday, April 22, 2017 at the Twin Oaks Country Club. Social hour starts at 6:00 pm with Dinner at 6:30 pm.
Special guest speaker will be PCC & ID Candidate Lion Don Noland
from Harvester, MO.
There is a choice in dinner: Steak Diane with Cheddar Mashed Potatoes,
Chicken Scaloppini with Cheddar Mashed Potatoes, or
Grilled Salmon with Rice Pilar.
Each dinner comes with Green Bean Amandine and a roll.
$25.00 per person for a great evening.
Registration is open till Monday, April 10, 2017
Download Flier or Reservation here.
Leader Dog Trip
If you have ever wanted to travel to see Leader Dog in Rochester Hills, MI, then this is your chance. They are having a Missouri Lions day at Leader Dog!!
September 29 - Oct 1, 2017
For more information download the flyer information
Marionville Lions Club 75th Anniversary Pin
Marionville Lions Club has a new pin to celebrate their 75th Anniversary. If you would like to purchase one please contact with email Nick Layman.
Lions Club Centennial
In celebration of a century of humanitarian service, Lions Clubs worked with the US Mint to produce a limited edition 1 oz professionally crafted silver dollar coin. This coin is a limited edition. For more information on the silver dollar coin & how to get yours visit this website.
Centennial Service Challenge
Awards for District M6
Club Campaign Participation for CSC For the past 100 years Lions have served throughout the world and in their local communities. This Service has improved the lives of millions of people. Lions Club International has developed four levels of recognition for Centennial Service Challenge awards and three levels of recognition for Lions Club Legacy projects to celebrate our “100 Years of Service”.
The following Lions Clubs in District 26-M6 have obtained recognition for projects completed during the Lions Club Centennial Service Project.
Additional information is available on the Lions Clubs web site for both the Centennial Service Challenge and Legacy projects.
- Springfield Evening Lions Club Celebration of 50 years. Saturday, April 22, 2017 (more info on left side)
- Centennial Service Challenge Awards for District M6 (Below)
- Ava Lions Walk/Run for Sight, May 13, 2017 (Flier)
- Rose Cermony Poem is now in the document library under the Resource documents.
- Lebanon Host Lions, Lucky Ducky Race, May 6, 2017, 1:00 PM (Flier)
- Host Families Needed - 2017 MO Lions Summer Youth Exchange Program is looking for Lions that would be willing to share their homes & culture for 10-14 days in July. For more information contact Lion Toni Mohoney at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Look around & if you see something incorrect or needs to be added please let me know at email@example.com.
April 2017 Up-Coming Events
- 1 = Carl Junction Lions Breakfast 7:00 - 10:00 AM at the Carl Junction Community Center.
- 8 = Seymour Lions Club pancake feed, 7:00 am
- 22 = Springfield Evening Lions 50th Anniversary Celebration (More info to left)
- 22 = Monett Lions Club Steak Dinner, 5:00-7:00 pm, Flier
- 29 = Seymour Lions "Zumba for Sight" doors open at 9:00 AM, visit our Facebook event page.
- 29 = Dining in the Dark, White River Conference Center, 6:00 PM http://www.vrco.org/dining/
May 2017 Up-Coming Events
- 4-7 = Missouri Lions State Convention at Tan-Tar-A Resort in Osage Beach. Visit their website and/or Facebook Page
- 6 = Carl Junction Lions Breakfast 7:00 - 10:00 AM at the Carl Junction Community Center.
- 6 = Lebanon Host Lions - Lucky Ducky Race, 1:00 PM (Flier)
- 6 = Long Lane Lions Trail Ride (Flier)
- 13 = Ava Lions Club Walk/Run for Sight (Flier)
- 20 = M6 Cabinet meeting at El Dorado Springs starting at 10:00 am.
- 20 = Republic Lions Club Auto Show for Sight (Flier)
Have I missed an event????
If so e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
District News for everyone to know
Does your club need information out for the district to know about a special event, anniversary, just proud & want everyone to know! Well it's easy!! Below is several ways but if send to all at once they can get it up ASAP for you. Just get the 5 W's (Who, What, When, Where & Why) in your email, if you have a poster you can email that too.
~ Website = Lion Cathy Simpson - PO Box 671 Seymour, Mo 65746 - Cell: (417) 425-9841 - email: email@example.com
~ Facebook Page = Lion Cathy Simpson is the page admin but anyone can write on your all's page at "Missouri Lions District M6". Just put in your event attach a picture if like or send Lion Cathy the info & it will get up there.
~ Newsletter = Please submit information for publication by the 10th of each month, my target date for distribution is the 15th of each month. Lion Jennie Mosher - 27011 Harrill Lane Lebanon, Mo 65536 - Phone number 1 (417) 532-9176 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org