2016-2017 Cabinet Meeting
The 2016-2017 Cabinet meetings will be on....
- February 18, 2017 at Freistatt Lion's Club starting at 11:00 AM
- May 20, 2017 at El Dorado Springs starting at 10:00 AM
All officers; Cabinet members, Zone Chairmen, Club Presidents, Club Secretaries, and Club Membership Chairman. But any Lions in M6 are welcome to join the meeting. More information in the Document Library on the bottom of the page.
Lunch - Will be served and as cabinet members (listed above), your lunch will be provided for anyone else there will be a fee.
Come hear all the great events coming up this year as we
celebrate Lions 100 years.
26-M6 District Convention
MARCH 10 & 11, 2017
Register before February 24, 2017
to not get late fees!!
Our District 26-M6 Convention will be Friday, March 10 & Saturday, March 11, 2017 in Branson, Missouri.
Friday night will be a hospitality night at the Branson Towers Hotel. Hotel rooms for the night are $65.00.
Saturday's Convention will be at Branson-Hollister Lions Club Building beginning at 9:00 AM. Registration, Lunch & Banquet is only $40.00 PER person.
Our guest speaker will be International Director Lion Joyce Middleton from Bridgewater, Mass.
For more information follow us on the
website link here and our Facebook event link here.
Springfield Evening Lions Club
Celebrating 50 Years fo Service
Come celebrate 50 years of service with the Springfield Evening Lions Club on Saturday, April 22, 2017 at the Twin Oaks Country Club. Social hour starts at 6:00 pm with Dinner at 6:30 pm.
Special guest speaker will be PCC & ID Candidate Lion Don Noland
from Harvester, MO.
There is a choice in dinner: Steak Diane with Cheddar Mashed Potatoes,
Chicken Scaloppini with Cheddar Mashed Potatoes, or
Grilled Salmon with Rice Pilar.
Each dinner comes with Green Bean Amandine and a roll.
$25.00 per person for a great evening.
Registration is open till Monday, April 10, 2017
Download Flyer or Reservation here.
Marionville Lions Club 75th Anniversary Pin
Marionville Lions Club has a new pin to celebrate their 75th Anniversary. If you would like to purchase one please contact with email Nick Layman.
Centennial Service Challenge
Awards for District M6
Club Campaign Participation for CSC For the past 100 years Lions have served throughout the world and in their local communities. This Service has improved the lives of millions of people. Lions Club International has developed four levels of recognition for Centennial Service Challenge awards and three levels of recognition for Lions Club Legacy projects to celebrate our “100 Years of Service”.
The following Lions Clubs in District 26-M6 have obtained recognition for projects completed during the Lions Club Centennial Service Project.
Additional information is available on the Lions Clubs web site for both the Centennial Service Challenge and Legacy projects.
- Cabinet Meeting February 18 at Freistatt Lions Club
- District Convention 26-M6 (on the left), Voting,
- Centennial Service Challenge Awards for District M6 (Below)
- Certified Guiding Lion Training - Feb 11, 2017, 10:00 am - 3:00 pm at the Springfield Library Center (S. Campbell), RSVP with Lion Marlene Payne today.
- February 2017 Newsletter
- Look around & if you see something incorrect or needs to be added please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
February 2017 Up-Coming Events
- 4 = Carl Junction Lions Breakfast 7:00 - 10:00 AM at the Carl Junction Community Center.
- 11 = Certified Guiding Lion Training - 10:00 am - 3:00 pm at the Springfield Library Center (S. Campbell), RSVP with Lion Marlene Payne today.
- 18 = M6 Cabinet meeting at Freistatt Lions Building starting at 11:00 am.
- 24 = Last day to register for District Convention BEFORE late fees are added on.
March 2017 Up-Coming Events
- 10 - 11 = M6 District Convention at Branson Hollister Lions Building.
- 11 = Carl Junction Lions Breakfast 7:00 - 10:00 AM at the Carl Junction Community Center.
Have I missed an event????
If so e-mail me at email@example.com
District News for everyone to know
Does your club need information out for the district to know about a special event, anniversary, just proud & want everyone to know! Well it's easy!! Below is several ways but if send to all at once they can get it up ASAP for you. Just get the 5 W's (Who, What, When, Where & Why) in your email, if you have a poster you can email that too.
~ Website = Lion Cathy Simpson - PO Box 671 Seymour, Mo 65746 - Cell: (417) 425-9841 - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
~ Facebook Page = Lion Cathy Simpson is the page admin but anyone can write on your all's page at "Missouri Lions District M6". Just put in your event attach a picture if like or send Lion Cathy the info & it will get up there.
~ Newsletter = Please submit information for publication by the 10th of each month, my target date for distribution is the 15th of each month. Lion Jennie Mosher - 27011 Harrill Lane Lebanon, Mo 65536 - Phone number 1 (417) 532-9176 - email: email@example.com